Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters!
Photos provided by
BAM BARE BONES SERIES, SUNDAY JUNE 22 & JULY 20
@ BOULDER RESERVOIR click here for information
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a Masters Swim Club that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community. You must be 18 years of age to join/participate in BAM events. BAM is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!