Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters
BAM Time Trial this Sunday, December 15 at NBRC
This is an informal event for those (18 years and above) to check out some swim times for all abilities
8:00 am Registration - have a time prediction in mind for each event
8:10 - 9:00 Workout/Warm-up
9:00ish am Time Trial Begins
Events: 100's and 50's of Fly, Back, Breast and Free and the 500 Free
Coaches will be on deck to help with stroke mechanics, starts and turns
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - BAM needs Timers for the event, please contact Jane asap if you can help time firstname.lastname@example.org
BAM MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
YOUR BAM ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Unlimited access to BAM workouts
• Discounts for those under 30 or over 60 as well as spouses/partners.
• 7 different venues
• BAM Boulder Reservoir Swims are every Tuesday and Thursdays mornings from Spring to Fall. We will have additional swims this year featuring a 1500 meter course.
• Over 40 clinics & lectures (most of them free) throughout the year
• The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims & triathlons
• Social events
• Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
• Free drop in to a variety of City of Boulder Rec. Center fitness, yoga and wellness classes
• SAME PRICE AS LAST YEAR!
HOW TO RENEW....please read thoroughly....:)
If you are an existing member or have been a member in the past, all you need to do is e-mail Hermine at BAMmanagerhh@gmail.com and inform me of your intentions (don't forget to mention the membership type and payment method).
DO NOT GIVE YOUR CHECK TO A COACH OR TO ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED WITH BAM ……Instead Please mail it to...
Annual Extreme (under 30 or over 60) - $400
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. BAMmanagerhh@gmail.com
New Workout Plan Created by the Assistant Coaches
This year the coaching staff has spent a significant amount of time working on developing an intentional training plan for the winter and spring seasons. This training plan is made up of three parts: month long training cycles, two week long technique focused cycles, and daily themes.
Click here to see the plan for December
MAKE A DONATION TO BAM!
Photos provided by
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a 501(c)3 that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels and ages. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!